Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical Advice / attention.May produce an allergic reaction.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- UNSCREW COLOURED TOP, TAKE THE
STOPPER OUT FROM THE BOTTLE & REPLACE THE
- BRIEFLY TIP UPSIDE DOWN TO SOAK THE CORK WITH FRAGRANCE THEN HANG IN THE CAR.
REPEAT STEP 2 AS NECESSARY