SNOW FAERIE WAX MELT
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs. Get medical advice/attention.
May produce an allergic reaction.
WAX MELT SAFETY
Instructions: Remove all packaging and place wax melt in the well of your oil burner. Use with an unscented tea-light candle. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of drafts. Do not move while lit. Never leave a burning Candle unattended.