SAUVAGE WAX MELT
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs:
Get medical advice/attention. Contains: (ETHOXYMETHYL) CYCLODODECANE, CEDROL METHYL ETHER, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE, METHYL 2,6,10- TRIMETHYLCYCLODODECA-2,5,9-TRIENYL KETONE, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES l.
May produce an allergic reaction.
WAX MELT SAFETY
Instructions: Remove all
packaging and place wax melt in the well of your oil burner. Use with an unscented tea-light candle. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of drafts. Do not move while lit.
Never leave a burning Candle unattended.