May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Contains: limonene May produce an allergic reaction.
WAX MELT SAFETY
Instructions: Remove all packaging and place wax melt in the well of your
oil burner. Use with an unscented tea-light candle.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of drafts.
Do not move while lit. Never leave a burning candle unattended.